No more bored kids!
We have lots to keep them entertained with 5 different play areas + the swimming pool, the tennis court & fields!
- Enormous sand playground, ideal for building sandcastles, playing football and other team games
- Adventure Playground in the woods – great place for den building and for letting their imaginations go wild!
- Climbing frames in the sand & adventure playgrounds plus slides and swings
- Tennis, Football, Table Tennis & Badminton
- Indoor play barn packed with games, toys, dressing-up clothes and a TV for kids movie night
Freedom to play outside
As well as the various play areas there’s also lawns and fields where children can run around and play and meet up with their new friends outside in the fresh air.
Also for kids
- Children feel very grown-up ordering their own ice cold water, milkshakes, ice creams & soft drinks from the bar
- Tuesday evenings after the French dinner they enjoy playing the ‘cereal box game’
- Weekly film night in the play barn
Kids Love Collecting Breakfast
Each morning the kids wander up to the play barn with their bread baskets to collect their orders of croissants, pain aux raisins, pain au chocolat & baguettes and take them back to Mummy & Daddy!
Lots for kids locally
- River Beaches, Horse Riding, Tree Tops, Canoeing
- Castelnaud (most visited chateau in La Dordogne), Marquessac Gardens (fantastic), Bournat Village (huge hit with kids)
- Golf, Adventure Parks, Cycling, Crazy Golf, Aqua Parks…
- There really is such a lot for kids (and parents) and best of all, it’s all within 25 minutes of us!
Daniel said, Peyrecaty is his idea of paradise and he wants to live here!