PEYRECATY COUNTRY ESTATE
When Peyrecaty opened 25 years ago, it’s aim was to be a tranquil haven where families could holiday together in a relaxing & safe environment and that ethos still remains today. We’ve tried to think of everything you might need whilst on holiday, as we want you to have a great family time.
We’re delighted families return year after year and take great pride when guests say ‘we feel like friends at your house party’. We hope you enjoy browsing the website and hopefully we’ll be welcoming you here sometime soon.
‘Don’t change anything – it is spot on’
D & J – Kent
52-acres of French countryside with great views
The estate has fields, meadows, orchards, woodland and at its heart are the houses, barns and facilities for families to enjoy.
Each house has it’s own garden area with furniture for dining alfresco, BBQ and sun loungers to relax on.
- 2 detached farmhouses
- 2 stone cottages, full of character
- 4 French villas surrounded by lavender
- Large house with library & 5 bedrooms
- Annexe for grandparents or au pair
Swimming pool, tennis court, bar, sand playground, adventure playground, indoor toy barn… see facilities for lots more information.
You might also like to know
- The estate is gated
- The tap water is safe drinking water
- Mobile phone reception is excellent
- Wi-Fi is free
- We’re in a stunning location
- The local French are very welcoming
- As some children might have allergies we don’t accept pets, sorry
Organic produce on the estate
Guests can help themselves to apples, plums, cherries, pears, quince, chestnuts, kiwis, grapes, mint, rosemary, sage, thyme, chives…