Social Hot-Spot – The Bar
Here you can have breakfast & coffee in the mornings and dinner in the evenings. Families meet up at the bar to chat over a glass of wine, G&T or a cold beer whilst the children play. If the kids are asleep then we have baby monitors you can borrow.
A bit of ‘Me Time’ for Parents
- Take yourself off for a peaceful walk and meander along the footpaths in the woods
- Feeling energetic then there’s jogging trails that start from your front door
- Less energetic, curl up and read one of our many books in the house, garden, pool area, walnut orchard…
- The swimming pool has underwater lights so you can have an evening swim under the stars!
- Or book yourself in for a relaxing massage as our masseuse visits you at your house here
We have an excellent tennis court (rackets supplied), boules, table tennis, badminton and lots of board games & cards.
Range of Meals for the whole family
If you don’t want to cook then we have a selection of meals available for mums, dads and kids.
France is renowned for its cuisine and we have lots of family restaurants and bistros close-by. Or you could book a babysitter and have a romantic meal for two at a chateau or Michelin star restaurant.
“We all had the most wonderful holiday at Peyrecaty and only wish we could have stayed longer” Lucy